Crypto Meets Comedy:
Enter 3,000 USDZ
Meme Contest and Win Big!
Valid until: 2023-06-01 00:00:00 UTC Waiting results
We're excited to announce a meme contest that offers a chance to win 25+ USDZ for the best crypto memes. The challenge is creating the most hilarious and captivating meme about BTC, ETH, DOGE, XTZ, BNB or SOL coins. So, let's channel our creativity, roll up our sleeves, and bring our imagination to this competition!
How it works
To enter the contest, you must:
- Create a meme that showcases your favorite coin - BTC, ETH, DOGE, XTZ, BNB or SOL. Publish your meme under our contest post on Twitter with the comment Zephyr.digital #MemeContest #ZephyrContest.
- Make at least one forecast during April.
- Send your email address to our admin on Telegram (the same email address you used for registration on the Zephyr platform). Also, include the link to your meme under our post on Twitter.
The contest will be valid until 2023-06-01 00:00:00 UTC
We will contact the winners via Twitter, so please refrain from changing your Twitter handle for 48 hours after the contest ends. The prize for each Zephyr Meme Contest will be announced individually and paid in bonus money.
Terms & Conditions
Please note the following Terms and Conditions:
- Multiple entries and fake/bounty-hunting Twitter or Instagram accounts will not be considered.
- The prize for each Zephyr Meme Contest will be announced individually and paid in bonus money.
- To qualify, participants must strictly follow the four basic requirements mentioned in the “How it works” guide placed above.
- Zephyr will choose 60 winners and contact them via Twitter within 48 hours of the contest's conclusion.
- We will contact the winners via Twitter, so please refrain from changing your Twitter handle for 48 hours after the contest ends.
- Failure to respond within three days after the contest has concluded will disqualify winners from the prize. Another winner will be chosen from the remaining participants.
- The prizes will be paid out in bonus money within a week after the contest. Any delays will be communicated to the winners via Twitter.
- Zephyr reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
New to creating crypto memes?
Here’s a brief guide you can use to craft it in a few minutes:
- Visit the online Meme Generator: memegenerator
- Choose a template. You can use one of the popular templates or hit "Upload new template" to upload your own template from your device or a URL.
- Add customisations. Add text, images, stickers, drawings, and spacing using the buttons beside your meme canvas.
- Create and share. Hit "Generate Meme" and then choose how to share and save your meme. You can share to social apps or through your phone, share a link, or download it to your device.
To ensure fair play, please adhere to the following requirements when creating your meme:
- Getting ready-made memes from someone’s Twitter or any other online source is prohibited. Instead, use your imagination!
- Zephyr memes are prohibited. Keep it community-friendly!
- The meme must not feature any watermarks or links.
- Feel free to create a meme with any of the following coins: BTC, ETH, DOGE, XTZ, BNB, or SOL.
- Each participant may only submit one meme, so make it count!
- Please note that Zephyr will not be held responsible for copyright violations.
- Participants are solely responsible for ensuring their memes do not infringe on copyrights.